Different property lifecycles are associated with different management requirements.
We can offer you comprehensive advice with a 360-degree view of all of your property’s lifecycles: ranging from project development and acquisition to management and finally sale.
Our particular focus is on all the property stakeholders – owners, users, service providers, energy suppliers, etc. Optimising property value and user satisfaction have always been the focus of our consulting services.
An overview of our services:
- Comprehensive management concepts in terms of process optimisation, digitalisation and coordination between asset, property and facility managers.
- Facility management consulting
- Contract analysis of existing FM contracts
- Management concepts
- Implementation processes (ensuring orderly onboarding of the new FM service provider)
- Property management consulting
- Contract analysis of existing PM contracts
- Benchmarking of existing fee structures
- Creation of quality assurance concepts
- Audits and recommendations for sustainable action
- Implementation processes (support for and ensuring orderly onboarding of the new PM service provider)
- Optimisation and organisation of existing or new process architecture
- Operating costs analysis – identification and implementation of the optimisation potential
- Operating costs benchmarking and forecasting for projects and portfolio properties
- Operating costs due diligence
- Design of building operations concept, harmonisation of services with definition of interfaces and processes between interacting parties (AM-PM-FM)
- Operational excellence: advice and optimisation of processes in the AM, PM, FM sectors
- Restructuring, interface definition and implementation through interim management and coaching